Cochrane produces a range of podcasts, offering a short summary of a recent Cochrane review from the authors themselves. They are brief, allowing everyone from healthcare professionals to patients and families to hear the latest Cochrane evidence in under five minutes. The full set of Cochrane podcasts can be searched via Cochrane's website.
Cochrane Oral Health podcasts
- Home use of interdental cleaning devices, in addition to toothbrushing, for preventing and controlling periodontal diseases and dental caries, April 2019
- Routine scale and polish for periodontal health in adults, December 2018
- Sedation of children undergoing dental treatment, December 2018
- Drugs for preventing dry mouth and problems with saliva after radiotherapy, July 2017
- Should root canal treatment be performed in one dental visit or over several visits?, December 2016
- Oral hygiene care for critically ill patients to prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia, October 2016
- Fluoride mouthrinses for preventing dental caries in children and adolescents, July 2016
- Management of gag reflex for patients undergoing dental treatment, October 2015
- Xylitol-containing products for preventing dental caries in children and adults, March 2015
- Fluoride varnishes for preventing dental caries in children and adolescents, July 2013
- Interventions for cleaning dentures in adults, October 2009
To hear Cochrane Oral Health evidence in languages other than English, check our list of translated podcasts.