Updated reviews - conclusions changed
- Home-based chemically-induced whitening (bleaching) of teeth in adults
Eachempati P, Kumbargere Nagraj S, Kiran Kumar Krishanappa S, Gupta P, Yaylali IE
- Interventions for the treatment of oral and oropharyngeal cancers: surgical treatment
Bulsara VM, Worthington HV, Glenny A-M, Clarkson JE, Conway DI, Macluskey M
- Routine scale and polish for periodontal health in adults
Lamont T, Worthington HV, Clarkson JE, Beirne PV
- Sedation of children undergoing dental treatment
Ashley PF, Chaudhary M, Lourenço-Matharu L
- Tests to detect and inform the diagnosis of caries
Macey R, Walsh T, Riley P, Glenny A-M, Worthington HV, Clarkson JE, Ricketts D
To find out what has recently been published on the Cochrane Library, please click here.
The 2017 Impact Factor for the CDSR (overall for all Cochrane groups) is 6.754 (1,764 publications cited 11,914 times), consequently, the CDSR now ranks 12th of the 154 journals in the Medicine, General & Internal category.
Cochrane Oral Health's unofficial individualised impact factor for 2017 is 5.340 (47 publications cited 251 times), and ranks our research very slightly beneath the 2nd placed journal (Journal of Dental Research) in the listed 90 journals under the Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Medicine category. This means that research published by our editorial base in 2015 and 2016 was cited, on average, 5.340 times in 2017.