In October 2017 (Issue 10), Cochrane Oral Health published:
- Fluoride supplementation (with tablets, drops, lozenges or chewing gum) in pregnant women for preventing dental caries in the primary teeth of their children
Takahashi R, Ota E, Hoshi K, Naito T, Toyoshima Y, Yuasa H, Mori R, Nango E
- Interventions for managing medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw
Beth-Tasdogan NH, Mayer B, Hussein H, Zolk O
- Orthodontic treatment for deep bite and retroclined upper front teeth in children
Millett DT, Cunningham SJ, O'Brien KD, Benson PE, de Oliveira CM
- Resorbable versus titanium plates for orthognathic surgery
Agnihotry A, Fedorowicz Z, Nasser M, Gill KS
- Interventions for promoting the eruption of palatally displaced permanent canine teeth, without the need for surgical exposure, in children aged 9 to 14 years
Parkin N, Bazargani F, Benson PE, Atwal A
To find out what has recently been published on the Cochrane Library, please click here.
The 2016 Impact Factor for the CDSR (overall for all Cochrane groups) is 6.124 (1,881 publications cited 11,520 times), consequently, the CDSR now ranks 14th of the 154 journals in the Medicine, General & Internal category.
Cochrane Oral Health's unofficial individualised impact factor for 2016 is 3.854 (41 publications cited 158 times), and ranks our research very slightly beneath the 5th placed journal (International Journal of Oral Science) in the listed 90 journals under the Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Medicine category. This means that research published by our editorial base in 2014 and 2015 was cited, on average, 3.854 times in 2016.