Cochrane Oral Health works with numerous organisations to ensure our research is developed to fit the needs of our stakeholders.
Through our Global Alliance, Cochrane Oral Health has received support from the following partners:
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry, USA
- British Association of Oral Surgeons, UK
- British Association for the Study of Community Dentistry, UK
- British Orthodontic Society, UK
- British Society of Paediatric Dentistry, UK
- British Society of Periodontology, UK
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association, Canada
- Centre for Dental Education and Research, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Mayo Clinic, USA
- National Center for Dental Hygiene Research & Practice, USA
- New York University College of Dentistry, USA
- NHS Education for Scotland, UK
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
If your organisation, or an individual person, would like to become a Global Alliance partner and support Cochrane Oral Health's research activities, please contact us for further information.
- Cochrane Oral Health: Global Alliance report 2014-2016 (September 2016)
External to the GA, where appropriate Cochrane Oral Health also collaborates with the WHO, NICE, CDC, DoH, Public Health England, ADA, and SIGN to ensure oral health guidance is evidence-based and accurate.