In December 2017 (Issue 12), Cochrane Oral Health published:
- Atraumatic restorative treatment versus conventional restorative treatment for managing dental caries
Dorri M, Martinez-Zapata MJ, Walsh T, Marinho VCC, Sheiham (deceased) A, Zaror C
- Metal-free materials for fixed prosthodontic restorations
Poggio CE, Ercoli C, Rispoli L, Maiorana C, Esposito M
- School dental screening programmes for oral health
Arora A, Khattri S, Ismail NM, Kumbargere Nagraj S, Prashanti E
- Supportive periodontal therapy (SPT) for maintaining the dentition in adults treated for periodontitis
Manresa C, Sanz-Miralles EC, Twigg J, Bravo M
Updated review - conclusions changed
- Interventions for managing taste disturbances
Kumbargere Nagraj S, George RP, Shetty N, Levenson D, Ferraiolo DM, Shrestha A
To find out what has recently been published on the Cochrane Library, please click here.
The 2016 Impact Factor for the CDSR (overall for all Cochrane groups) is 6.124 (1,881 publications cited 11,520 times), consequently, the CDSR now ranks 14th< of the 154 journals in the Medicine, General & Internal category.
Cochrane Oral Health's unofficial individualised impact factor for 2016 is 3.854 (41 publications cited 158 times), and ranks our research very slightly beneath the 5th placed journal (International Journal of Oral Science) in the listed 90 journals under the Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Medicine category. This means that research published by our editorial base in 2014 and 2015 was cited, on average, 3.854 times in 2016.